Ez processing disappeared from menu

elm

Hi there,
I installed Ez tools in Pixinsight. At first the tools were visible in the menu bar. I quit and reloaded Pixinsight. I no longer see the tools in the menu bar. I checked that the plug-in was indeed loaded via the manage menu.
Is there something that can be done to fix this without having to de/re-install Pixinsight.
Thanks for any help
Elm

Hi carballada - I'm having the same problem, but, didn't understand your explanation. I tried going to featured scripts but couldn't find any way to scan the directory.

Would you mind explaining again for an oldtimer like me?

Thank you,
Steve

I have found a workaround for finding the "missing" scripts.

Go to SCRIPT/Execute Script File then navigate to the desired script. All of the scripts are still there even though they don't show up in the menu bar when SCRIPT is first opened.

It would still be nice if the EZ Tools category showed up in the menu when SCRIPT is first opened.

Steve

I finally understood Carballada's post. It worked perfectly. Below is a slightly expanded explanation for older guys like myself ;)

1) Open SCRIPT
2) Click on Feature Scripts
3) Click on Add
4) Navigate to where the scripts folder is located (PixInsight/src/scripts)
5) Click on the scripts folder and then click the Select Folder button.
6) After additional scripts are found, click OK. Then click on Done.
7) The EZ Processing Suite should now be visible when SCRIPT is opened.

Steve

Last edited:
Steve and all,
Thanks for the explanation. That solved my issue and the EZ scripts are now visible again.

Hola, he intentado conseguir el EZ procesing suite for pixinsiht, poniendo esta dirección en menage repositories, al hacerlo ha hecho varias actualizaciones del pixi, pero no aparece, luego he intentado lo de feature scipts de mas arriba pero en la carpeta c:/archivos de programa/PixInsight / src / scripts, pero ese script no aparece

Hello friends
Here I see the same thing here EZ Processing Suite disappeared after uninstallation of PI and reinstallation of new version today November 26, 2021 (I read that it won't be necessary from now on and that's a good thing)
I did everything that is indicated above but this time nothing helps
I checked that I could go to the site https://darkarchon.internet-box.ch:8443/ outside PI in case the link no longer works or if refused; thats's OK
I even tried to create a new 'EZ Processing Suite' folder into the PI scripts to then select it in the favorite scripts but obviously it doesn't work because the folder is empty !
Has anyone seen the same thing?
I need help please !
Thank you
Phil

Could someone PLEASE post a link to the answer (whatever answer, this is just one of many examples) when you find it as a courtesy, so that folks like me don't need to search and search and search to find it? I'm sure that you don't mean to be cruel, but this is the fourth thread I've searched looking for the answer, and EVERY ONE has a post that is helpful only because it essentially tells you 'the answer isn't here, you dummy' without pointing you directly to it.

The answer is it’s fixed and as long as you have the url in your repository list then you can check for updates and it will be installed.

Back