EZ Decon - Checkpoint file not found

fielderda

I've just loaded EZ Processing Suite to PI version 1.8.8.5 and when I go to use EZ Decon, I get the message " Checkpoint file not found!"
I opened Starnet to see if I need to configure the module but there's no wrench symbol.

Both libtensorflow.1.dylib and libtensorflow_framework.1.dylib are in the BIN/ subdirectory under Pixinsight application.

OS 10.12.6 (HIgh Sierra) - can't upgrade to Big Sur due to age of desktop Mac

Can anyone suggest how to get this working? Thanks!

Last edited:
where are the checkpoint files though? are they also in the bin subdirectory? i can't remember anymore if that's where the old starnet module expects to find them.

if they are in bin, try going to the PI console and typing "cd bin" and if that doesn't work, then "cd /Applications/PixInsight/bin". in either case don't include the quotes

if they are somewhere else, /Applications/PixInsight/lib ?) try substituting that directory in the cd command.

rob

rgb_starnet_weights.pb and mono_starnet_weights.pb

actually when i built StarNet for OSX i hardcoded the weights path to /Applications/Pixinsight/lib, so you should install the weights files there and then starnet should just be able to find them.

i had forgotten about this. this was to avoid the problem of having to change PI's working directory as i outlined above. sorry about that, it's been a while.

rob

also - the latest EZ suite probably won't work with the old starnet since the new starnet's star mask generation differs from the old one. if you can somehow get the old EZ suite files from before the change to starnet (which was released with PI -7) then you might be able to get it to work.

rob

Thanks Rob - I didn't have any luck finding and older version of EZ Suites, so installed the newer version on my Macbook and it works fine.
I can then transfer the working files (after Deconvolution) back to my desktop. Time to upgrade my desktop!

Back