Error When Running The TypeCat Script

Juno16

Hi Forum,

This morning, I tried using the TypeCat script that I downloaded quite a while back (part of Hartmut Bornemann’s package).

I had a solved image (ImageSolver script) in PI several days ago and ran the TypeCat script. The script ran fine and returned results (QSO’s).

I decided to shut everything down and start from scratch. I started PI and loaded the same image that I had solved previously. I solved the image with the ImageSolver script. When I ran the TypeCat script, the script failed to load returning this message in the Process Console.

run --execute-mode=auto "C:/Program Files/PixInsight/src/scripts/TypeCat.js"

Processing script file: C:/Program Files/PixInsight/src/scripts/TypeCat.js

Create or update an Annotation script CustomCatalog

For a complete description of all available object type see:

This research has made use of the SIMBAD database,
operated at CDS, Strasbourg, France

Settings: {"annotationScriptSet":true,"currentDirectory":"","currentfileName":"","maxdownload":100,"filenamePrefix":"","filenameSuffix":"","filenameAppendObjectTypes":false}

*** Error [000]: C:/Program Files/PixInsight/src/scripts/TypeCat.js, line 402: Error: File I/O Error: Invalid or empty directory name

I tried restarting the pc and deleting the TypeCat.js script file and redownloading just the TypeCat script and extracting it to the Program Files/Pixinsight/src/scripts folder without an success.

Other scripts that I have tried work fine. The AnnotateImage script also works fine.

I am sure that I am just missing something simple.

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Jim

Got the TypeCat script running again.
I uninstalled Pi and restored the Program Files Pixinsight folder from a recent image that I made of the ssd.
I also restored the users/app Data/Roaming Pleiades folder from the backed up image.
Image.

Back