DrizzleIntegration result

ejenkins

Is there any way in scripting to get the result of a DrizzleIntegration (or many of the other processes that return a new image window)? Then I could script an additional step to change the ImageIdentifier, or even save it to disk.

Perhaps this isn't even a scripting question, but I ask because I'm loving the new Separate RGB Channels of the Weighted Batch Preprocessing Script in version 1.8.8-9 for my OSC camera. However I quickly moved the long-running repetitive task of running the drizzle of each of the 3 channels into a ProcessContainer, but there's no way to know which channel each resulting image window is for without taking great care of the order.

For example could I somehow get a JavaScript object for the resulting image from the P = DrizzleIntegration variable as seen in this screenshot? Or is there some other way to name the image output of a process like this ahead of time?

1633634097002.png

Yes absolutely,

Here is a little example that will save the result of drizzle integration :

JavaScript:
    P = new DrizzleIntegration;
    // (...) your process settings here
    var ok = P.executeGlobal();

if (ok) {
        var window = ImageWindow.windowById(P.integrationImageId);

window.saveAs("<some_path>/MyDrizzleFile.xisf", false, false, false, false);

// optionally you can also close the saved image, remove next line if you want to keep it open
        window.close();
    }
}

Last edited:
Back