Dialogue Box Closes after running a process

PBresler

The dialogue box has been closing after running some processes, rather that showing the result, as it normally does. This just happened with image calibration, and also has been happening with star alignment. What is going on?

This cannot be reproduced and has not been reported before. Can you put a specific example to help us identify the problem?

It has happened several times and with different processes, particularly star align and debayering. I can take a screen shot the next time it happens.

Star align folder.jpg
PI dialogue box gone.jpg

Here are screenshots of after I ran star align....the dialogue box is gone. The output folder shows the files that were aligned.

are you referring to the console output window? just go over to the left tabs and click on "process console" and it will come back. if you want it to stay there permanently, click the square icon at the top left area of the console window once it is open.

"dialog box" has a very specific meaning in computer UIs and generally the only dialog boxes that pop up are for instance if you select the triangle next to the "view" menu where you'll get a small dialog box that lets you choose the view. i don't think there are any dialog boxes which appear in response to the process being invoked.

rob

Back