Couple of wishes for WBPP. Drizzle integration and Disable Processing options.

silentrunning

WBPP is beyond what I ever imagined might be available. Hats off to the developers, it really is superb.

One additional step I would like to see is the option to perform drizzle integration automatically - something I do subsequent to WBPP all the time because of massively under sampled data in my wide field setup.

It would be nice to have the option for normal and/or drizzle integration. Switching both off would actually be useful as well as I often add a new data set to an existing processed one (new color channel or nb filter set) and don't won't the previous frame sets re-processed . At the moment I create a separate script and locate the registration reference file from the previous log to ensure things line up properly. It would be nice to have one script that can grow overtime as new channel data for example is obtained. The ability for WBPP to find previous registration frames for this scenario would be awesome as well.

So in summary could I request the following-

1. Option to automatically drizzle integrate sets.
2. Option to disable processing for any frame set - useful when adding new data sets etc
3. Ability to retrieve registration frame identifier for previously processed sets.

Many thanks

John

i think at least something like #2 is coming in the next update, meaning WBPP will pick up where it left off if you add frames to an existing directory. so it won't recalibrate or re-register the frames that were previously done.

rob

Back