Containers and Masks

ngc1535

PixInsight Ambassador
I am puzzled! I remember when I used Image Containers and Process Containers they respected masks.
However, now when I load a set of views into an Image Container- the mask does not show even though I have all views with associated masks (the same one). In addition, if I simply drag the process contain on to a single image (with a mask) the Process container ignores the mask.
Applying processes one at a time to the VIews due respect the mask in place on a single image.

I am really scratching my head on this one. I swear this worked for me before.

(As a follow up, is it possible to load a set of images from the disk in the Image Container and apply a mask to any/all of them? While I can open the disk files to the desktop as Views... this could be a little unwieldy with a large number of files... which is why I went to using a container in the first place).

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Adam

P.S. The screenshot shows I have loaded images with masks... but they are not indicated in the Image Container.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    252.7 KB · Views: 53
I think I have found the answer to my question:

It appears in the past I did what Rob suggested and likely grabbed from the History instead of tried to add a mask from scratch.
The editing of the source code is a neat trick...but adding it to the logic in some way would be awesome!

-adam

Back