Command keys not working

I was working on WBPP FastTrack lesson and discovered that when I was trying to use my Command A to load Bias frames that it wouldn't work. I did several things. I rebooted my MacBook Pro (with M1 chip), no dice. I tried looking up on Apple site about this problem and couldn't find a solution. Then I tried looking at another app to see if I could use the command key there. And all is working on several apps. I recently downloaded the recent updates. The command keys were working before I did this. Now they aren't. Is anyone else having this problem? It's a headache to click on each file to download. But, I will to continue with my FastTrack lessons until the PixInsight group can come up with a fix.

This is a known problem with system file dialogs on recent versions of macOS. Unfortunately, Apple has changed things that have broken some functions in these dialogs as we are using them through the Qt library. We'll have to wait until the Qt developers fix these issues, and I'll try to fix them on my own in the next version if possible.

Anyway, you can simply select all files with your mouse (click first, press Shift and hold, click last), which is very easy and always works.

Back