Carlos' development modules collection

no problem and i'm happy to do this whenever there are new modules or updates.

one thing though - we ran into a very strange compatibility problem on macosx in NotchFilter and HDRCompression. we found a workaround but be on the lookout for any strange behavior of these new processes on macosx? so far they look okay to me, but just sayin'

rob

Hello Carlos
I upgraded to the latest PI version, and it does not recognice your modules collection.....
I you have the time, could you please recompile them wit the new PCL library?

Geert

Thanks! I'll recompile them tomorrow for linux. I'll upload the windows releases this monday (I have no internet these days at home, where my windows machine is).

Linux files are ready. Tonight I'm going to do the window's ones. I'm going to contact Rob to see if he can help me with the OSX releases.

Forgot to say that I'll upload the new modules (linux and windows) tomorrow... it was a note to let you know that I was working on this. :p

Good morning friends, sorry for my silly question, but how do I install the Carlos commands in my PixInsight version 1.8 X64 with Windows 7 64-bit?

I have looked in the forum and in the PixInsight page but I did not find this information.

R?mulo.
www.astronomiaemvix.blogspot.com.br

so with the full release of the latest PI on OSX, can these development modules be compiled for OSX now?

thanks

rob

Hi Carlos:

will you planning to update the PCL Processing Modules for 1.8.5 PI new Version?.

Many <thank by your coments

Federico

Carlos,

I would like to use enter channel curves with the new PI version 1.8.5.
However, when I tried to install it, I get memory errors and the file is not installed.
Are the old modules still compatible with the new version of PI?
Are you planning to update the modules?

Thanks,
Eric

Hi Carlos !! I hope everithing is ok

Do you have any news about the update for yours modules to 1.8.5 PI version?

I?m waiting anxious for this !!

Thanks And Regards !!
Federico

Back