Carlos' development modules collection

Hi

Yes i tried a smaller image about 1500 x 1000 and still nothing after 5 mins , will reboot computer as it seems to have caused a memory problem  ;)

Harry

Quick note to let you know that I uploaded new source code for the HDR module, and a new Linux x64 compilation. Win x64 compilation will be ready sometime through this week.
See first post for the links.

Hi Carlos,

Do you have the modules for 1.8 RC3?  :'( I can't process without some of them!!!, InterChannel and HE at least

Saludos.
Alejandro.

Excelente Carlos, los espero. Que envidia que estes disfrutando del mejor de los cielos. Aqu? no para de llover.
Saludos a todos por all?.
Alejandro.

-----

Excellent Carlos, I'll wait for them. I envy you're enjoying the best of heaven. Here does not stop raining.
Regards,
Alejandro.

Repository updated for PCL 2.0 (PI Core 1.8RC3). All development processes in beta phase were included, plus a couple of alpha releases. See the list for descriptions.
Windows' compilations will come soon.

Hi Carlos,

I tried to install some of your modules (dll's) in a windows 7 64-bit PI 1.8 RC3 platform, but it complains about not resolving PCL/API variables. Any hints?

best
Ignacio 

I've being unable to install the x64 development tools at my office, the installer fails... I'll try to install them at home tomorrow.

Hi Carlos,

Any progress on getting these modules compiled for use with PI 1.8 and Windows 7 64 bit?

Steve

Thanks, Carlos. Please know that your contributions to PI and this forum are priceless and sincerely appreciated. So an extra thanks for all your hard work.

Steve

New repository location, inside my homepage. See the first post for more details. Now Windows and Linux compilations avalaible (except windows compilation for TaylorRegister).

Carlos,

The download links for the modules isn't working. Get an "Error 403 - Forbidden" message.

Thanks for getting these updated.

Steve

Back