Batch File Process Script

danieldh206

I often need to run EZ Soft Stretch on multiple image files. I code in Python and not Java, but can piece together some of the file input box from BatchFormatConversion but then get lost. Basically need a basic batch running script that will take a list of files and run them through EZ Soft Stretch or some of the other scripts that usually only the active view. The work flow would be run EZ Soft Stretch as normal to save the desired stretch settings. I then run the rest of the files through EZ Soft stretch with the same settings. I can not use the image history and then add the histogram to processes container because EZ Soft Stretch does modified the stretch for each image to reach the desired stretch level. I have been through this video
and through https://gitlab.com/roberto.sartori/pixinsight-introduction-scripts trying to reverse engineer some of the scripts, but not my lack of Java syntax knowledge I do understand the EZ Soft Stretch script "let mainView = window.mainView" might need to be modified to work correctly.
Thank you,
Daniel

One way to "automate" scripts. I opened up WBPP and then saved the process. I open the "Script" process and then click on reset, then I changed file path to "EZ_Softstretch.js". Next I added the process to process container and the files to ImageContainer. I did have to click "Run" each time EZ_Softwstretch ran, but this is A LOT better then having have to manually start EZ_Softstretch for each image.

1665457540045.png

Back