Asked for trial licenses.

Ojo de Aguila

Dear Skywatchers.
I’m new here; therefore I would like to introduce myself briefly.
I’m from Styria (Austria so sorry for my English), but I’m living in Switzerland and since end of 2015 I’ve been observing the sky through a telescope that was actually a Christmas present for my wife;). Since 2016, I started with astrophotography. First just with moon and planets, then also with deep sky images.

On 14th of April 2021, I've asked for a trial licenses. Immediately I got a email with this massage.
Dear PixInsight user,
For security reasons, all trial licenses are now subject to manual verification. If your license request contains valid data, it will be processed and you'll receive a new email with activation keys and download/installation instructions as soon as possible.

But as I wrote, this was on 14th of April, and since then not any more answer, no activation keys with download/installation instructions. I asked also the support, no answer. Did I something wrong:oops:?
Did someone from yours asked for a trial licenses, and if yes, how long it take to got it?

Good seeing
Günther

what email host do you use? note the "important information for users of ... " email service on the trial page:

what email host do you use? note the "important information for users of ... " email service on the trial page:

Hello,
First I tried with hotmail, but immediately I got a massage, that I can’t use hotmail. Therefore, I changed to yahoo, becouse in the massage was also written yahoo and gmail can be used. It is the same email what I used to register me here in this forum.

As I wrote above, on the yahoo email, immediately I got this automatic response from Pleiades Astrophoto
Dear PixInsight user
For security reasons, all trial licenses are now subject to manual verification. If your license request contains valid data, it will be processed and you'll receive a new email with activation keys and download/installation instructions as soon as possibl

So I think, the yahoo email should be ok, is it?

Good Seeing
Günther

Hi Günther,

We have just approved your trial license request. Your email address (.cl) confused us. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we receive many fake trial license requests and abuse/hacking attempts every day, which force us to be very careful and sometimes we overreact and make this type of mistakes. I hope you enjoy your trial license.

Hi Günther,

We have just approved your trial license request. Your email address (.cl) confused us. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we receive many fake trial license requests and abuse/hacking attempts every day, which force us to be very careful and sometimes we overreact and make this type of mistakes. I hope you enjoy your trial license.

Dear Juan, Thanks a lot.
I got the trial license now, have it already installed, and try to familiarize myself with it. I understand you precaution. About the email address (.cl). I lived 16 years in Chile and this address is still from there, because of that the .cl. Debido a su nombre, tu hables español?
Thanks again and of course I'll enjoy the trial license.

Back