Antlia triband rgb ultra

pbanci1

Good evening, I recently bought this filter. I would like to know how to correct images with the SPCC tool. It is present in the filter list. I use an ASI ZWO 533 MC. Should I use Average Galazy, or Photon Flux ?
Thank you.

This is an interesting "hybrid" somewhere between dual/tri/quad narrowband filters and broadband LP filters. I think it really needs a dedicated filter curve in the SPCC filters dropdown. There is probably enough info in the published graphic curve to "read off" a table that is close enough for use:
1674737325371.png

If nobody better qualified steps forward by the weekend, I'll see if I can knock one up myself (and post it here).

Having looked more closely, this filter is already in the list. Since it is designed to be used with an OSC colour camera, it is included as a combined filter with the R, G and B channel filters of the common sensors. for example "Sony CMOS B-UVIRcut / Antlia Triband" is the composite of the Antlia Triband filter in front of the standard Sony CMOS sensor (Blue channel) with a UVIR cutoff filter / window.
The "stand-alone" filter profile is not included, so it is not currently possible to generate combinations with (for example) a user-specified set of OSC channel profiles. For anyone who wants it, I attach a (zipped) PI .csv format file for the Antlia Triband RGB Ultra filter.

Attachments

• antlia-triband-rgb.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 141
Thank you. As I wrote in the first message, but maybe I expressed myself badly, it's in the list, but since it's always a sort of narrow band, my question was... what should I use as a white reference?
Photon Flux ? Or Average Spiral Galaxy?

The reason for the RGB structure, with broad windows in the R G and B bands is to support broadband processing, so I think select a broadband reference - Average Spiral Galaxy is good.

Back