Access to a module's global statistics preferences

RBA

Is there anything in the PCL for a module to access (read) its own global statistics preferences? ExecutionCount, etc.

I don't see anything in the Settings class or elsewhere, only for local and global preferences, but not statistics. This isn't something I need, but I'd like to know if it's contemplated in the PCL.

Thanks,
RBA

Is there anything in the PCL for a module to access (read) its own global statistics preferences? ExecutionCount, etc.

I don't see anything in the Settings class or elsewhere, only for local and global preferences, but not statistics. This isn't something I need, but I'd like to know if it's contemplated in the PCL.

It's been a week and no answer, so I'm assuming there's nothing...? If that's the case, while this is definitely not a critical task or even a "typical" task, it makes sense that a process can access its own stats, doesn't it?

Thanks,
RBA

Unfortunately, these settings keys are not exported by the core application and hence are not accessible to modules and scripts in current versions of PixInsight. Yes, what you are asking for makes sense, so I'll try to make them public in a future version.

Back