Author Topic: I am in trouble with this one.... need some help!  (Read 14379 times)

Offline Lex

• PixInsight Guru
  • We do it at night...
    • View Profile
Re: I am in trouble with this one.... need some help!
« Reply #30 on: 2012 May 03 03:53:33 »
Hi,

Thanks for wanting to give it a try Alejandro; as you have an account on the server you will see my files under LEX/M51/L,R,G and B files...

Unfortunately I posted some links to the shared files on endor but they do not work?!
It is already the third time that I had problems with sharing/dwnld . Finally i asked Juan to create me an account and now I am able to check out all the Forum shared files.
What about sharing with a "non-member" of the PI file server --> does this work; if yes how?
I think I am doing something wrong perhaps... I shared the LRGB fits one by one, copied the links and integrated them in my post.
After activating the link the download icon pops up; click on it and a " file not found " message as result??  ???

This also happened when I tried to download Sedat's Files BTW...

Thanks
Clear Skies!!

Lex

AZEQ6 GT, TS UNC 10" f5, ASI1600mm-c

HADSO (Hagen Deep Sky Observatory)20 km W of Luxemburg City

Offline cs_pixinsight

• PixInsight Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2012 May 03 12:51:08 »
Alejandro, I looked at this processing workflow a bit closer last night and noticed you used a process called Histogram Equalization.  I couldn't find it in the process or scripts menus, so I'm wondering if this a custom script that I need to grab from the forum or something you created for your personal use?

Craig

Offline Alejandro Tombolini

• PTeam Member
  • PixInsight Jedi
    • View Profile
    • Próxima Sur
« Reply #32 on: 2012 May 03 14:00:45 »
Hi Craig,

Histogram Equalization is one of the Carlos Milovic's modules that you can download from: http://pixinsight.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.msg15008#msg15008

Save it in bin folder and install from Process>Modules>install Modules

Regards, Alejandro.

Offline cs_pixinsight

• PixInsight Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2012 May 03 14:42:00 »
Ahh, I should have checked out that sticky post a while ago. 

Thanks for the help on this,
Craig