WBPP excluded images

jpco

Un saludo y una duda de PixInsight: estoy apilando NGC 6960 y al usar WBPP todo va sobre ruedas hasta que llega al penúltimo proceso (integración). Ahí da error: “excluded 23 images with weight 0.050000001- less than 3 images available for integration, aborting process. failed “
¿Alguien me puede dar una idea de por qué puede rechazar 23 lights de un total de 24?
Un saludo y gracias

Un saludo y una duda de PixInsight: estoy apilando NGC 6960 y al usar WBPP todo va sobre ruedas hasta que llega al penúltimo proceso (integración). Ahí da error: “excluded 23 images with weight 0.050000001- less than 3 images available for integration, aborting process. failed “
¿Alguien me puede dar una idea de por qué puede rechazar 23 lights de un total de 24?
Un saludo y gracias
English please. It is the required language for forum discussions.

The error message tells you why the images were rejected. Their quality weights (the "W" in WBPP) were too low. Without seeing the images nobody can tell you why they measured low. You could try posting one or more failed images to a cloud storage site and providing a public link so somebody here could have a look.

Greetings and a question from PixInsight: I am stacking NGC 6960 and when using WBPP everything goes correctly until it reaches the penultimate process (integration). There it gives an error: “excluding 23 images with weight 0.050000001- less than 3 images available for integration, aborting the process. failed "
I am attaching a link with an L, a D, a DF and an F, in case someone can help me.
Greetings and thank you.

SW ED 72
Guide SW Evostar 50 ED
ZWO 294 mc pro color
ZWO 462 mc
Filter Optolong Xtreme
AZEQ 6

Last edited:
If you want to change the minimum weight, it is set here:
1693306871429.png

If you set it to 0 (as I always do) then no frames will ever be rejected on the basis of weighting.

Back